[SLUG] re: Control Panel's on linux similar to that of say Plesk

I found the following 2 days ago when surfing the web, its a panel
that is free and currently in development. It looks like its trying to
be similar to Plesk, cPanel etc.

Anyone currently using it? I was thinking if it turns out any good I
could probably install it on a future uml hosting account purchase.

http://www.vhcs.net

Soon as I have time I am going to do a quick install of Sarge 3.1 and
then attempt to install it and do some testing. Hopefully its as good
as the demo suggests.