SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] wlan-ng with prism2_usb
- To: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] wlan-ng with prism2_usb
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:10:11 +1000
- Organization: LANNet Computing Associates
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2-6 (X11/20050513)
I'm working on getting a DLink DWL122 USB wifi dongle to work.
I can get it to work when I manually type in the commands, but using the
/etc/init.d/wlan rc script doesn't work.
I think it might have something to do with hotplug but I am not sure what.
Does anyone have a wlan rc script they are prepared to share other than
the one that is in the wlan-ng package, or can offer some other
solution, or suggest where I should be looking in hotplug.
System is FC4 with 2.6.12 kernel
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>
When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
When you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft.
Flatter government, not fatter government;
Get rid of the Australian states.