SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] htdig or other searchers
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] htdig or other searchers
- From: David <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 16:58:10 +1000
- Reply-to: David <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6+20040907i
I've just attempted to rebuild an htdig database after an extensive
rebuild of a web site. htdig is only finding 20 documents, although there
are actually about 300 linked html documents in the site.
Does htdig go to the server (thereby parsing includes?). The site
navigates perfectly from a browser.
Any suggestions about where I'm going wrong would be appreciated.
Second question... is there anything around that is better than htdig?