SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] access ext3 partion from xp dual boot
- To: linleycaetan <linleycaetan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] access ext3 partion from xp dual boot
- From: "國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" <survivor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:58:05 +0800
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2-1.3.3 (X11/20050513)
I haven't used Ubuntu before, but if I'm not wrong, for any Linux
distribution, editing the fstab file to mount the partition always work.
> I have just installed ubuntu as dual boot on my sony vaio.
> Is there a straighforward way of accessing the linux patition from
> windows ?