SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] VoIP for home use
- To: Simon Males <sime@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] VoIP for home use
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 01:37:40 +1000
- Cc: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: LANNet Computing Associates
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2-1.3.3 (X11/20050513)
Simon Males wrote:
Next- of the hardware available, is there any that is based on GNU/Linux
like the Linksys WRT54G. Or basically is not platform dependent for
configuration i.e. has a web interface.
try IP Trading. They have a phone that does SIP IAX2 H323 (possibly
more) that has a web interface. The manual is a bit difficult, being
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>
When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
When you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft.
Flatter government, not fatter government;
Get rid of the Australian states.
org:LANNet Computing Associates
adr:;;PO Box 1174;Lavington;NSW;2641;Australia
email;internet:howard [AT] lowndes [DOT] name
tel;work:02 6040 0222
tel;fax:02 6040 0222
tel;cell:0419 464 430
note:If you want to phone me, you will need to ensure that your phone presents Caller ID.