SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] error processing ndtpd
- To: Adam Bogacki <afb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] error processing ndtpd
- From: Steve Kowalik <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:24:47 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Wanderlust/2.10.1 (Watching The Wheels) XEmacs/21.4 (Jumbo Shrimp)
On Thu, 26 May 2005 14:46:16 +1200, Adam Bogacki uttered
> Apparently it's an apostrophe out of place .. but which one ?
No, it isn't an apostrophe out of place. Post install scripts need to
be called with 2 or 3 arguments. I'd suggest you edit
/var/lib/dpkg/info/ndtpd.postinst and change "set -e" to "set -xe" and
see what it outputs when you run "dpkg --configure -a"
"Why does everyone say 'Relax' when they're about to do something terrible?"
- Ensign Harry Kim, USS Voyager