SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] -Wshadow
- To: dimitri <dimitri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] -Wshadow
- From: wolfgang <wolfgang.guldner@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:58:52 +0200
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Opera7.23/Linux M2 build 518
check /var/log/syslog or /var/log/messages and replug you HardDrive
tail -f /var/log/syslog
also run dmesg for kernel messages.
should show you which controler is used, maybe you have the wrong kernel
Which distribution and Kernel (uname -r) do you use?
Repost output and we can check more in detail.
On Wed, 25 May 2005 18:37:19 +1000, dimitri <dimitri@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have RedHat Fedora installed and have troubles mounting my external
USB HardDrive. Tried what ever I could find on the net and in forums but
somehow I did not manage it. Still a novice.
Any help out there, Thanks a lot...