[SLUG] URGENT - Sebastians talk changed

Hi all,

due to unforeseen circumstances, Sebastian can't speak on Wednesday evening,
however we have one of two options.

1) He is already speaking at a Macquarie uni function tomorrow day and we
are all invited to attend that event for free

2) He may be able to do a SLUG talk tomorrow evening at UTS

Which way we go depends on which is easiest for people. I don't really want
to drag him to the city if people can't make tomorrow night and are able to
make it to the Macquarie talk, which looks like a very interesting set of
talks to be honest. I've attached the pdf with details.

Please let me know if your preference is for him to speak in the city,
otherwise I will cancel that event and encourage everyone to watch him at
Macquarie.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                "Women hold up half the sky." - Mao Tse Tung