Re: [SLUG] Weird login behaviour

BTW - I keep being surprised to hear even security experts advise to run "chkrootkit" (and I'm not a security expert or a paranoid user/admin) - if a
machine was hacked then there is a good chance that "chkrootkit" would
also be hacked to disguise the rootkit, wouldn't it? (it's not far fetched -
see viruses attacking anti-virus programs).

Its just another tool in the box, I have never seen it return a positive result. Thats part of the fun of running it im waiting to see it do so.

Cheers,

--Amos