Re: [SLUG] Stupidest law of the year candidate!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this group...

I tend to agree that this seems like a ridiculous law.

Firstly, it's unlinkey they will be aware of a particular site, unless the authoraties have notified them.

And secondly. anyone with above average computer knowledge is able to circumvent most blocks that an ISP puts up.

I personally would love to see all offenders and people running those sites in jail...but I'd focus on taking the sites down for good
not just a restriction on access.

Luke