Re: [SLUG] Wehre to get hard-copies of GNU manuals?

Hi,

I'm reading it right now off the screen until we get it in print,
but apparently it's not completly up to date (e.g. see the comments about
it in Amazon, and I've just had to add a few lines to the .y file in the first
example to make it compile, and even then aclocal emits a warning which
I'm not sure if it's the example's fault or a bug in the Debian package)
so I'd like a comfortable access to the latest version of the "official"
documentaiton.

I think I'll try to find a Kwik-Kopy style print shop to do 2-sided printing
a binding for me.

Thanks,

--Amos