SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] problem solved, dilemma using samba please give comments
- To: "jam@xxxxxxxxx" <jam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] problem solved, dilemma using samba please give comments
- From: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:01:39 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=tmhDoiAd/3LUDSxZOlN7SvN5ThvmkF8MuqZFx6p1shFxwLPjYWWH08ADs0Ss/4LKvLQIT7TyZ+BQXOQ1o7zytTkT67BrbMEt2/sJcwoDMuohkUqW95yVhyBV0JrnYHBUY1lGCAMxbHJJhDw/vWjLSIViiZv9dw1x4AthLGcnXkw=
- Reply-to: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:58:43 +0800 (WST), jam@xxxxxxxxx <jam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Whats urban myth? what's very poorly?
I think that was on early kernels and early drivers for the realtek
cards... I believe it has matured alot now and thus the problems once
experienced no longer occur.
I've never owned realtek cards or boards with this onboard chipset.
But I do recall the early problems. But don't hear much of that now