SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Digital TV Tuner Cards On Linux?
- To: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Digital TV Tuner Cards On Linux?
- From: O Plameras <oscarp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:21:17 +1100
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 (X11/20041127)
Ben de Luca wrote:
I have tried the 'tv_grab_au' from one list but did not work for me.
Are you able to post the code for this script ?
the python one from the list works.
OK, this explains why my channel list does not work consistently.
I am using the perl version.
This is something new as far as I'm concerned, this python version.
The weather web pages work but I get 'blank and black' screen when
I switch to viewing TV channels. This is due to incorrect channels
information in my MySQL MythTV database.
There is NO 'tv_grab_au' from the de-facto http://www.xmltv.org
server. I suspect because there is none that works consistently.
There is no legal source here
Yep, that's what I gathered from the list.