[SLUG] ASX website

On the ASX website (www.asx.com.au) they have a menu made up of round icons at the top of the page. However, this menu works with neither firefox nor mozilla even though javascript is enabled. The menuicons 'highlight' on mouseover but on clicking them nothing happens. In the statusbar of the browser it says "javascript:void(0)". I've seen this in several other places as well and was always wondering if there is some setting I've got to correct or what.
Anybody?
Matt.