SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] forensics work without history file
- To: "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <jesus.salvo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] forensics work without history file
- From: "Dean Hamstead" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:13:26 +1100 (EST)
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.4
> That wont handle the case of a remote login, either rsh or ssh ... or
> via the serial console.
> Is placing a keylogger even legal, with or without the employee's
> knowledge ?
Just mention it in the MOTD which is displayed at login (but rarely read)