SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Debian Sarge + software raid1 + lvm (how to get it working at install)
- To: Roger Barnes <Roger.Barnes@xxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Debian Sarge + software raid1 + lvm (how to get it working at install)
- From: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:58:26 +1100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=tgkTtGD3OANuww54nRcX5/Ap7AWEhFmENIdwhZS2WMbmOojOEtpUBwzo4CLnId9hldt3IuY2eq1/H8TxXyF/2jzQvuc+4fke+MooZhNX0tvakJi01gl3XWZAxzDaAuHgj/hrmFG8wwETdEhhHc85o9Pz2T8RATCTW4s2oH+VLuc=
- Reply-to: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
I figured out I have to use udpkg (but don't know how to tell it my
target volume is /target/)
Anyone able to help with the syntax.
If I can get this dmsetup installed (it should work). According to the bug.
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:27:14 +1100, Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Any idea how to take dmsetup from the cd in deb format and install it.
> Do I just use dpkg from somewhere? if so where while @ install time..
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:15:54 +1100, Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This below looks to be a known bug and with a suggestion on workaround..
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2005/01/msg00630.html
> > Might try it, see if I can get it to work.