Re: [SLUG] Timezone and Daylight Savings Time

Christopher JS Vance wrote:

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 02:36:23PM +1100, Jesus M. Salvo Jr. wrote:

S for Summer.  We don't do Daylight Time here.

Huh ? What do you mean "we don't do daylight time" here in NSW ?

That page doesn't mention "daylight time" anywhere.  It talks
everywhere of "daylight saving", and doesn't give a name to the

Your proposed abbreviation for the timezone name didn't include an "S"
for the "saving" part of "daylight saving", either.

Here's more: