SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] group membership
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] group membership
- From: Phil Scarratt <fil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:03:33 +1100
- Organization: Draxsen Technologies
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 (Windows/20041103)
On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 12:26:54PM +1100, James Gregory wrote:
[ groups of groups
Is it possible to do it with LDAP as your user database?
I thought of LDAP too, and think it could do it for the
reasons you mention, but I know SFA about LDAP.
That's true...didn't think of LDAP. I might pass that suggestion on.
There's a chance it might be able to do it....it's certainly worth