SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Debain stable; MySQL 4.1 backport?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Debain stable; MySQL 4.1 backport?
- From: Jon Austin <jonoaustin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:25:09 +1000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=hegr6vpnCgRFGqAiFZYV9DcG92CmkAHhIjBmOz2VWX/dWjgNMZm5VtvV8mD2B8WMGlb3shvL52+TbSe1aP1KNrLuNrnIouuBzYwfDtNZiu6hpSTEIeLZmdOv4Q0zRQhHURGh7gQYoN7IS/DjAewz8s2PZ5LWNiSpurtcR50mamk=
- Reply-to: Jon Austin <jonoaustin@xxxxxxxxx>
Does anyone know if such a beast exists?
I need subquery support which is only present (I believe) in 4.1..
Backports.org is only at 4.0 and googling has proved fruitless so far.
If there is no joy, guess I will be building it from source.