SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Xine Colour display problem
- To: Jan Schmidt <thaytan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Xine Colour display problem
- From: Peter Rundle <prundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:22:51 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040803
Jan Schmidt wrote:
gst-launch-0.8 videotestsrc ! xvimagesink
This also produces the problem. I.E window opens with lime green pattern.
So it appears that your theory of it being an X server problem with the Xv
output is the most likely reason.
Obvious next question, what can I do about it or is this a limitation of
the graphics card. I.E card can do 1152x864 or Xv but not both!
New driver, new Xorg?