SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] FSCK Help Badly Needed!
- To: Simon Bowden <simonb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] FSCK Help Badly Needed!
- From: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:52:29 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:50:47 +1000 (EST), Simon Bowden
> Making sure that they were properly jumpered as master and slave OR
> both on CS generally fixed it up. I trust the former more than the latter
> - I vaguely recall having issues with CS before.
I avoid CS selection... my drives are either master or slave... I
don't use CS for the fact it always causes problems eventually.