[SLUG] PHP library for HmacSHA1 & SOAP implementation

Dear slugger

I am trying to build a system that has to be integrated with a system that has security system using HMAC-SHA1 type encryptio. I have been trying to use hte pear lib for HMAC which I think is not working since I tried to run the test again the RFC 2202 test case and sending different result. is any one know any good reference for thsi HMAC-SHA1 for PHP and also is there any good SOAP implementation for PHP since PHP5 is not mature yet for SOAP implementation

many thanks