SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Using dpkg-package to make deb modules
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Using dpkg-package to make deb modules
- From: Richard Hayes <nada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:41:17 -0400
- Organization: Nada Marketing
- User-agent: KMail/1.6.1
I am using Woody with 2.4.18-Bf2.4 and would like to install a wireless card
that uses the Prism2_cs module from the Wlan-ng package.
I understand that I have two options:
1. Recompile a new kernel
2. Use dpkg-package to create a module with can be amended into the standard
kernel. How do you dou this?
2/713 Pacific Hwy Gordon Australia 2072
Phone:+(61-2) 9418 4545 Fax:+(61-2) 9418 4348 Mob:+(61) 0414 618 425