SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How to clear sendmail unsent items
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How to clear sendmail unsent items
- From: James Gray <james_gray@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:39:22 +1000
- Organization: Open Channel Solutions
- Reply-to: James Gray <James_Gray@xxxxxxx>
- User-agent: KMail/1.7
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:47 am, Ron Daniel wrote:
> We have sendmail turned off at present, but we have an application which
> has been creating mail to be sent via sendmail.
> Could someone please tell me how to look at and manage (read DELETE) the
> unsent items ?
> Ron Daniel
Hmmm, why not something like this:
mailq # take note of interesting message ID's
rinse and repeat.
It's ugly, but it works. I'm sure there's something out there that would do
what your after in a nice ncurses interface or something.