SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] SSL certificates portable ?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] SSL certificates portable ?
- From: Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:49:27 +1000
- Reply-by: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:04:48 +1000
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6+20040523i
This one time, at band camp, Hilton De Meillon wrote:
>Are SSL certificates portable ?. I want to generate a CSR on a IIS machine
>and use it to produce a certificate that
>will be used on an Linux/Apache 1.3.12-12 box (obviously with the correct
The SSL cert vendor takes the CSR in text format, and the certificate /
key pair are also text files, so it will work.