Re: [SLUG] Another LaTeX question

James Gregory wrote:
I tried those but they didn't wrap the text inside the long column (or
at least I couldn't figure out how). I eventually found xtab which wraps
nicely *and* splits pages. I'm using it for the pdf generation now.

If you want to wrap the text 'inside' a column you have to give a column specifier of 'p' like this:
\begin{tabular}{p{3cm}lr}

which will wrap thd first col like a Paragraph with width 3cm and the next two as left aligned and right aligned.

Mike
--
Michael Lake
Chemistry, Materials & Forensic Science, UTS

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If