SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] off topic: sendmail anti spam measures
- To: brounb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] off topic: sendmail anti spam measures
- From: Dilkushan Karunaratne <Dilku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:01:54 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.2 (Windows/20040707)
You should use more RBL sites rather than just a single. Google a
bit, you can find heaps of sites who has done some good reach on this
matter. Give a try on these aswell.
-- Dilku --
Broun, Bevan wrote:
and also have published an spf record and are rejecting based on spf
I notice Im still recieving mail from domains where the domain does resove
but the MX records for the domain dont. Is there are way to reject these.
Other good sendmail based anti-spam techniques?
note: we have "smart" antispam filter further inside the network. The above
is just for a border sendmail installation where I want reject as much spam
based on unresolvable hosts and user named as much as possible.