SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Linux Terminal with Regis support
- To: amos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Linux Terminal with Regis support
- From: Peter Rundle <prundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:25:32 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040803
1. Does the program you have to run supports ONLY Regis?
Yep. It draws line graphs on the screen.
2. Googling for "linux regis emulation" I found numerous commercial
products. Have you considered these?
Yes but I haven't actually found one where the client is on linux, most
queries for "regis linux" turn up software for a windows client accessing a
Unix/Linux server. I need a Linux client to access a VMS server.
Thanks for the link, I'll keep looking