SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] What Debian dev package do I need to get gd.h ?
- To: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] What Debian dev package do I need to get gd.h ?
- From: Simon Wong <linux@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 16:15:54 +1000
- Organization: Wongy.org
- Reply-to: linux@xxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 22:48, amos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Simon Wong wrote:
> > You can go to packages.debian.org and search for gd.h within packages.
> Another way to achieve the same effect is to use "apt-file search gd.h".
> (you have to maintain a databse for this using "apt-file update", I get
> this done nightly by crontab).
Thanks. I had tried that once before but with dial-up on my laptop it
was a little painful keeping itup to date.
It does work really well though.
Simon Wong <linux@xxxxxxxxx>