SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] IMAP (UW imapd)
- To: Sydney Linux User Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] IMAP (UW imapd)
- From: Edwin Humphries <edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 15:49:58 +1000
- Organization: Ironstone Technology Pty Ltd
- Reply-to: edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.3 (Windows/20040803)
David Kempe wrote:
Edwin Humphries wrote:
But seting up the IMAP folders requires a setting: IMAP Server
Directory. Now I know where the server binary is - that's easy. But
is it talking about mailbox location (/var/spool/mail) or where the
IMAP folders usualy go (/home/username)?
it shouldn't require that setting for it to work.
you can try INBOX in capitals
I tried the previous response: /home/username. I'll try your idea in a
moment. I'm having other problems now: I can see the folder, so i
created a file in it (owned by me, permissions 777) but I can't do
anything with it. I want to copy my local folder over to it so that i
can see the mail from anywhere. Hmmm...