SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] IMAP (UW imapd)
- To: edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] IMAP (UW imapd)
- From: David Kempe <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 15:40:05 +1000
- Cc: Sydney Linux User Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.2 (Windows/20040707)
Edwin Humphries wrote:
But seting up the IMAP folders requires a setting: IMAP Server
Directory. Now I know where the server binary is - that's easy. But is
it talking about mailbox location (/var/spool/mail) or where the IMAP
folders usualy go (/home/username)?
it shouldn't require that setting for it to work.
you can try INBOX in capitals