SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] troubleshooting ftp access, Webdrive 'doze ftp client
- To: Voytek <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] troubleshooting ftp access, Webdrive 'doze ftp client
- From: mlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:44:03 +1000
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
For a standard protocol, ftp is implemented in
amazingly different ways in various clients and
servers, and problems are not that uncommon.
A google for 'webdrive proftpd' gets a few likely
look hits. I'd at least make sure you have
recent versions of both.
PS. Can't they use something else? Winscp is free.