SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] allowing web users change their ftp password remotely, how ?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] allowing web users change their ftp password remotely, how ?
- From: "Voytek Eymont" <voytek@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:36:59 +1000 (EST)
- Reply-to: voytek@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.0
I have several web users, all they have is an ftp access to their
webpages, no shell access.
what would be the simplest way to setup so they can alter their own
I guess it can be done with webmin/usermin...
though, all I need is the password edit, I suspect they may be some web
(hmmm, maybe Squirrelmail password change function will do...)