[SLUG] OT: Mail aliases in Evolution 1.2.2-4

G'day all...

I'm currently using Evolution 1.2.2-4 under RH9.

I'm a member of SourceForge and I'm wanting to be able to send mail
using my SourceForge mail alias, however I don't want to have to set up
an account for this (ie. as their are no servers for me to download from
it is just a mail forwarding service) - is there any provision to do
this from Evoltution?

Also, (I know this has been mentioned before) but how do I make it so
that deleted messages are hidden rather than shown and indicated by
being crossed out?

Thanks heaps.

Mike