SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Stop X from Blanking screen after inactivity
- To: Kevin Saenz <ksaenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Stop X from Blanking screen after inactivity
- From: Kevin Saenz <ksaenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:25:08 +1000
- Cc: Richard Neal <phlizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.6 (Windows/20040502)
Thanks everyone for helping I used the dpms option.
Hmm I will have to have a look
Its not always X or the OS doing the power save many motherboards and
other devices like monitors have power save options built in.
On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 13:29, Kevin Saenz wrote:
I have built a PVR, and running twm. Now the thing is that I would
like to stop X in going into "powersave mode", can anyone one assist?