[SLUG] USB flash drive again.

here's the output of dmesg relating to my new toy.

hub.c: new USB device 00:07.2-2, assigned address 2
usb.c: USB device 2 (vend/prod 0x718/0x63) is not claimed by any active driver.
Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usb.c: registered new driver usb-storage
  Vendor: Imation   Model:  USB Flash Drive  Rev: 2.00
Attached scsi removable disk sda at scsi1, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
sda: Write Protect is off
 sda: sda1 sda2 sda3 sda4
WARNING: USB Mass Storage data integrity not assured
USB Mass Storage device found at 2
USB Mass Storage support registered.

--
"I don't have any solution but I certainly admire the problem."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant