[SLUG] Home LAN IP details

I have a home LAN - 3 PC's networked via an ethernet switch and connected to the 'Net via a modem/router.

The PC's IP's are generated by the modem/router via DHCP.

AS the IP assigned appears to depend on the socket on the ethernet switch to which the PC is connected, and as each PC is running a different OS or Linux distro ( some of which are lacking access to basic commands such as ifconfig), and 1 PC is running without monitor/keyboard/mouse and is accessed via tightvnc, is there a command or a GUI that will give me the hostnames and IP's of each PC connected to the LAN?

I have googled and read many networking/vnc howto's etc with no luck.

thanks in advance

BILL