SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Need to replace htdig for personal use.
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Need to replace htdig for personal use.
- From: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 23:48:57 +1000
- Cc: Slug List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.5.1) Gecko/20031120
Terry Collins wrote:
Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Terry Collins">
Basically, my netscape messages are now 1.5Gb and neither Mozilla or
Thunderbird can touch this lot. Sadly, they all barf on the size/number of
Evolution should crank through that number of messages without any major
Unfortunately, Evolution doesn't get to first base for some reason. It
keeps barfing on the first folder. No messages. just hangs
If every mail program seems to barf, have you thought of the possibility
that you have a corrupt message in the folder? I have seen corrupt messages totally
screw the head of mail readers.
Just a thought.
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it
is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-- Arthur Schopenhauer