Re: [SLUG] Optus broadband

Alan ,
I deal both in ADSL and cable for my clients , and now Optus is not taking risks with bodgy hardware like the early days.
They have to support Win and Mac so they have to be careful.
I connect routers and servers to there service and It's cool.
Only crap thing about Optus is they don't support Linux, this is your call.

You have the makings of a successful broadband connection...
Happy Interneting dude.

--

Best Regards

Mohammad Kaan

ph: 0408 867 967
http://home.abdcomputers.net

Regarding tough new Spam laws that have taken effect in Apr 2004.
ABD Computer Installations hereby declares that this E-mail &
our E-mail system is completely free from Spam and viruses.
We request recipients to place us in their white list of friendly E-mailers.
This privilege was achieved through the use of Linux.