SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Optus broadband
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Optus broadband
- From: ABD Computer Installations <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 17:44:33 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: ABD Computer Installations
- Reply-to: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040413 Debian/1.6-5
I deal both in ADSL and cable for my clients , and now Optus is not
taking risks with bodgy hardware like the early days.
They have to support Win and Mac so they have to be careful.
I connect routers and servers to there service and It's cool.
Only crap thing about Optus is they don't support Linux, this is your call.
You have the makings of a successful broadband connection...
Happy Interneting dude.
ph: 0408 867 967
Regarding tough new Spam laws that have taken effect in Apr 2004.
ABD Computer Installations hereby declares that this E-mail &
our E-mail system is completely free from Spam and viruses.
We request recipients to place us in their white list of friendly
This privilege was achieved through the use of Linux.