[SLUG] Help with Samba on Webmin

Hi all,

I'm having a hard time using Webmin to administer a box running Samba.
The idea is for the client to use Webmin to fully administer the
fileserver; from creating users to setting up share permissions, etc.

The problem I'm currently having is, using Webmin to create a share for
Samba ends up with owner and group of the share directory set to root.
This makes writing to the share in Windows not possible.  I've gone
through a lot of documentation on the web and haven't found anything which
points out what I could be doing wrong.

Of course I'm open to other suggestions on what else could be used
instead.  I tried using SWAT but it doesn't create the actual directories
when you create the shares for Samba so this requires a few extra steps
which could make it complicated for the Windows user.

Ideally I'd like the client to avoid touching the Linux machine as much as
possible.  Making it easier than doing it on Windows is preferable.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew.