SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] realplayer crashing
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] realplayer crashing
- From: Linley Caetan <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:09:25 +1000
- Reply-to: linleycaetan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7a) Gecko/20040218
- Xantivirus: This e-mail has been scanned for viruses via the Connexus Internet Service
since upgrading to fedora 1 realplayer keeps crashing on streaming
No error message on the console on the crash.
I am trying to get Helix to load but keep getting Library path errors.
Has anyone with fedora core solved this or have an alternative real
audio streaming solution?