SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] DOWNGRADING Redhat9 and RedhatEL3 from "httpd 2" to "Apache 1.3" to install freeside
- To: The Salisburys <rojee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] DOWNGRADING Redhat9 and RedhatEL3 from "httpd 2" to "Apache 1.3" to install freeside
- From: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:03:04 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.5.1) Gecko/20031120
The Salisburys wrote:
Also I would like to ask a question answered if possible.
Can I get a Apache 1.3.xxx thats has support for PerlModules (mod_perl)
the best I can ascertain is comments in the html file to the RPM EG
I get errors like this:
Syntax error on line 1456 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
Invalid command 'PerlModule' , perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not icluded in the in the server configuration
I have :
LoadModule perl_module modules/libperl.so
And the required support in httpd.conf.
I am wanting to Load:
with no success
This may or may not help:
I experienced some very bizarre and unexpected behaviour with Apache
and mod_perl when I loaded mod_perl dynamically as above. Then I discovered
that the httpd I was using had mod_perl linked statically. Everything
cleared up when I removed the dynamic load.
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services
Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.