Re: [SLUG] (walkman) device that plays ogg files?

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 01:23 pm, Richard Neal wrote:
> eeer wasn't there an article recently on slashdot saying the cpu in the
> iPOD doesn't have enough grunt to do ogg even if it could...

I believe the article said the old/original iPod's wouldn't drive ogg, but
the mini's and the new ones could (with the right software added etc).
Here's the story you're thinking about anyway in case anyone missed it:

http://tinyurl.com/2romg

Cheers,

James
--
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.