SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] ide2: unexpected interrupt, status=0xd0 count=32
- To: "pesoy misak" <pingudebian@xxxxxxxxx>, <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] ide2: unexpected interrupt, status=0xd0 count=32
- From: "Roger Barnes" <Roger.Barnes@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:19:46 +1000
- Thread-index: AcRMla/OWih4cPMaQ+e7PRGvALwgJAAT/KDA
- Thread-topic: [SLUG] ide2: unexpected interrupt, status=0xd0 count=32
I had this problem. I forgot the solution, but Google knows all about it (sata "unexpected interrupt"). In short, I think a combination of kernel upgrade and/or BIOS settings fixed it.
What kernel version are you running?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: slug-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:slug-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of pesoy misak
> Sent: Monday, 7 June 2004 11:45 PM
> To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [SLUG] ide2: unexpected interrupt, status=0xd0 count=32
> Dear all
> I just bought a pentium IV computer with a 160 WD SATA drive
> for my computer. and would like to install woody on it.
> everything went smoothly until I reboot my PC for the first
> time and annoying message said ide2:
> unexpected interrupt, status=0xd0, count=32 and keep
> incrementing the count. Is there anyone has experience the
> problem and solve them.
> many thanks in advance
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User's Group Mailing List -
> http://slug.org.au/ Subscription info and FAQs: