SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Digital cameras and motion video
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Digital cameras and motion video
- From: Simon Males <sime@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:04:26 +1000
- Cc: Penguinillas <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7b) Gecko/20040425
My brother has a DV, we [net/gnome]meet, he uses the video-in from his
TV card (Windows), not sure how does it on his laptop, firewire
possible, do laptops have video-in?
Simon Males <sime@xxxxxxxxxx>
No More AOL CDs Australia - www.anticd.org
Jeff Waugh wrote:
So, digitcal cameras usually do motion video these days, and most have
standard usb-storage interfaces. But, as is often the case, I wonder if I
can do something weird with the combination...
Is it possible to pull motion video from most / any cameras and save to the
host computer, or use it with software like gnomemeeting? I can't think of a
way, but I haven't really played with this stuff enough.