Re: [SLUG] Developing FOSS while employed developing proprietary software

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004, Mike MacCana wrote:
> Yes, but most people 'start out' with complete copyright on their
> works.  Either the point was moot or he was confused.

It's not "their work" that seems to be the issue, although he used that
phrase. His post makes sense if you substitute "their product" or "the
FOSS program(s) at the centre of their business model." I'd suggest
ambiguous phrasing rather than confusion at the source.

-Mary