SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Autofs probs with 6 in 1 card reader
- To: Paul Robinson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Autofs probs with 6 in 1 card reader
- From: David Kempe <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:34:01 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.6 (Windows/20040502)
Paul Robinson wrote:
files and CD's show up ok, but the smart media doesn't. Is it something
to do with the devices being scsi devices that won't allow them to be
I dunno about this particular problem, but I have had to use the
rescan-scsi-bus.sh script when using firewire drives under linux.
it scans for and add scsi devices so you can mount them.
you can find it off linux1394.org i think