SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] virus bombing from the same host
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] virus bombing from the same host
- From: Simon Males <sime@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:38:43 +1000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7b) Gecko/20040425
I'm getting virus filled attachments from one french (dam the french)
I tried postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx a while ago, with no luck. I know of one
frenchman, i have dug up his site (which has also being exploited-
phpnuke) and just fired off an email.
Possibly the host has is an open relay (nmap see's smtp), but using
online relay testers say other. Trying namp -O (os detect), but its
taking ages, as I am thinking of trying a windows net send (just need to
work out how to do it via linux).
Anyone else have ideas?
Simon Males <sime@xxxxxxxxxx>
No More AOL CDs Australia - www.anticd.org