SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] CUPS and escputil
- To: nicko@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] CUPS and escputil
- From: Simon Wong <linux@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:11:10 +1000
- Cc: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: Wongy.org
- Reply-to: linux@xxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 20:18, Nick Croft wrote:
> I've got the new Epson Color Stylus C83 printing OK with CUPS via the
> Everything available with CUPS admininstration seems to be working fine.
> However, I want to check the ink level, and for this I need to use a command
> line tool, escputil.
> The output for
> $ escuptil -i -r /dev/lp0 is
> 'Cannot parse output from printer'.
Try the "-d" option that identifies the printer to confirm that it
I don't have my USB printer here so can't think of anything else.