SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Re. Kernel panic: 2.6.5.-1-686 boot probs.
- To: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Re. Kernel panic: 2.6.5.-1-686 boot probs.
- From: Adam Felix Bogacki <afb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:35:15 +1200
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (Windows/20040207)
What was your fix ? I can't get past the 'Kernel Panic' message using
and at the moment cannot access the net using the rescue floppy with a
On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 09:26:39PM +1200, Adam Felix Bogacki wrote:
Thanks. I've been googling by the last line of the error message
"Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block (3,69)"
I received this error when I first went to 2.6.x it was caused by the
change in the initrd modules, check which version of mkinitrd you have
and weather it matches the kernel version you have.